Makeup Tips & Toes for Working Women
1. Working women must try and avoid eyeliner because as the day wears out, the eyeliner too tends to fade out. If one still wants to go for it, apply a thin layer with water underneath so that instead of breaking down, the liner turns lighter with the day.
2. Blusher should be applied not on the whole face and neck. It should be used sparingly, on the apple of the cheek and a little below.
3. Lips should be outlined with the same colour as that of the lipper, preferably a shade that goes with your skin colour.
4. Kajal is always a must. Apply a lighter shade under the eyelashes for that smoky and smouldering effect.
5. Use anti-frizz serum for wavy and dry hair.